Experience the benefits of naturally and organically grown Delta Botanicals’ CBD Oral tincture. Designed and packed with care, the tinctures come in four (Green, Purple, Golden, and Blue) colors. The products are Green labeled containing 300mg of total CBD. Other labels such as Gold contain 600 mg of CBD, Purple consists of 1,000 mg CBD, and Blue label contains 150mg CBD. Sized 30 ml, containing pure extracts of CBD derived from organic hemp source, the tincture goes through a process of rigorous testing in ISO-certified third-party labs.
Delta Botanicals CBD Oral Tincture contains cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, and CBN with no traces of THC. Because the product derives the tincture through the process of clean extraction, it falls under the category of full-spectrum tinctures that contain naturally flavored terpenes and coconut oil as a base.
CBD Oral Tincture consists of hemp oil sourced from Colorado farms registered under the Industrial Hemp Program. While CO2 extractions eliminate the possibilities of contamination, the workforce at Delta works with the extraction parties on the field to obtain pure form hemp-derived CBD.
In addition to this, to ensure a smooth flow of quality tinctures, Delta Botanicals tests each tincture at a lab in Baltimore to produce an oil with a high cannabinoid profile. Furthermore, the product lab reports are extensively tested to ensure the absence of THC, additives, chemicals, heavy metals, and pesticides.
CBD Oral Tincture Features
- Serving size per dropper: 1 ml
- Total amount: 30ml
- Container: According to the label each bottle comes in four ( Green, Blue, Purple, Gold) different colored bottles with an easy to use dropper.
- Ingredients: CBN, CBG, CBN, terpenes, and natural flavors
- Cannabinoid strength: CBD (10mg), hemp oil (14 mg), CBN (<0.03%), CBG (0.12%)
- Condition: Green label best serves mild conditions. Gold label best serves low to mild conditions, Purple label best serves severe condition, Blue label suited for vape administration due to low concentration of CBD.
- No added artificial flavors mean zero PG/VG ratio
- Non-GMO fractionated pure coconut oil
- Effects: Noticed within 15 minutes
- Administration: Best suits for sublingual administration but can be consumed through vape and oral methods.
- Dropper attached to the top of the bottle for the efficient administration
- Caters to conditions such as pain and inflammation. Kindly take the dose under medical supervision to alleviate the symptoms of a qualifying condition.
- Comes with an up-to-date Certificate of Analysis
- No toxic chemicals or residual solvents
- Delivers the CBD advertised on all the four labels of the bottle.
How to use Delta Botanicals CBD Oral Tincture?
To efficiently use the CBD tincture for best results, shake the bottle for proper CBD mixing with the underlying liquid. Next, read the label for the amount of CBD your bottle contains and then take the dosage as supervised medically with the help of a dropper. Squeeze the dropper. Each dropper will serve 1 ml of the total CBD content inside the bottle. You can consume it orally, sublingually (under the tongue), or thorough vape. If taken sublingually, hold the liquid in your mouth for two-three minutes for improved absorption rate, and swallow. Wait for the effects to settle-in and use another dose as per requirement.