CBD Oil Drops designed to add therapeutic benefits to your diet regimen is one of the upcoming wellness products that you can try. Panacea drops uses the finest formulations technology to induce pure and high-quality CBD inside their products. You will find these drops in multiple strengths and flavors. And CBD Oil Drops are perfect for sublingual administration, but you can also take them with beverages, food, or orally.
- Available in four concentrations: 300mg, 900mg, 1500mg, 2700mg
- Total servings: 30 per bottle
- Full-spectrum CBD
- CBD derived from organically cultivated farms in the US
- Fast appearing effects
- Introduces high-bioavailability
- Three favors available: Natural, Mixed Berry, and Vanilla
- CBD extracted in Golden CO third-party lab
- Total cannabinoids present: 291.48 mg/unit (the cannabinoid strength may vary as per the strength of the unit)
- CBD strength: 268.92 mg/unit
- Total CBG: 4.9 mg/unit
- Zero THC
- No added artificial flavors or harmful ingredients
Full Spectrum CBD
Pana Health introduces full-spectrum CBD in their products to help increase the bioavailability of the oil. The presence of therapeutic cannabinoids such as CBG, CBD, naturally occurring terpenes, and other components allow the entourage effect to increase the healing potential of these drops. Whereas, products with isolated CBD do not produce the entourage effect. So, the brand is definitely focused on extracting CBD that helps provide maximum health benefits.
MCT Coconut Oil
MCT is a chain of triglycerides. So, it will help the user absorb the oil more quickly than usual. Also, CBD Oil Drops uses 100% organic coconut oil as a base material with no added additives or chemical solvents.
Mixed Berry and Vanilla Essential Oils
Little amounts of mixed berry and vanilla essential oils help provide the flavor people often look for. In particular, patients who do not like the natural flavor. For those who like the natural flavor can add low concentration natural CBD Oil Drops to their diet regimen.
- The newest product in the CBD wellness line
- Easy to consume and carry
- Third-party lab reports available for each concentration
- Best-suited for sublingual administration
- Easily mixes with beverages and food items
- Allows the use of 3-6 drops in a day as per medical requirement