Select CBD Focus is an easy to use, disposable vaping pen, which is designed to enhance your focus and boost your work productivity. It’s a pocket-friendly unit that is easy to scrap once it’s over. Its highly refined hemp-derived CBD extract is formulated to provide clarifying benefits of CBD or cannabidiol.
It’s easy to be deceived by its small size, however, it delivers dense clouds of vape smoke and striking effects.
Select CBD Focus is lightweight and fits well in the pocket. It’s a discreet design that looks like a regular pen at the first glance. And is a great choice for someone who travels frequently or would like to carry his/her vaporizer to their workspace but without the hassles involved in setting up the unit.
Focus Vape pen consists of a built-in ceramic core heating system that heats up the material uniformly and delivers smooth vapes each time you take a drag. You won’t find a power button here like in most of the vaping units, just taking a simple drag activates the pen.
Its efficient and automated heating system makes sure that the flavor isn’t lost in the process, and is retained throughout. You can find Select CBD Focus in spearmint and peppermint flavors, which would enhance the clarifying effects of CBD.
At some point, you might enjoy the flavor more than the effects itself.
Select CBD products have stayed open about their lab results. With so many forged products in the CBD market, safety comes out to be the prime concern here, followed by the authenticity of the product.
The lab reports can be easily viewed on their official websites which undergo several manufacturing processes by a third-party certified lab.
The lab results cover up 7 different aspects of the product’s overall quality, which are:
- Oil Testing: To check the viscosity and CBD levels.
- Filling Oil: For checking the cartridges during the oil filling process.
- Capping: To recheck the temperature of filled up cartridges while placing the mouthpieces.
- Cleansing: Inspecting the carts before curing.
- Double Check: After 24 hours of curing, each cartridge is inspected again for residual flaws.
- Final Check: The quality control team, inspects and approves the cartridges.
- Packaging: The product is sent out for sale after the final inspection.
- 0.5mg Hemp-Derived CBD
- Extracts 1.73 mg of CBD for every 6 seconds puff
- Lasts up to 150 puffs.
- Dimensions(inches): 4(H) x 1.5(W) x 1.5(L)
- Weight: 1 Ounce
- LED light on the other side of the mouthpiece.
- Easy to carry and maintain
How to Use:
All you have to do is pull it out of the box and inhale it. A simple drag is enough to activate the atomizer. And the ceramic core ensures that the material is evenly heated to prevent harsh or “phantom